Saturday, September 29, 2012 | 9/29/2012 10:03:00 AM | 0 comments
Today shall be a productive day.I say this with determination- hear the finality in my words.
Parents gonna visit shanshan later!
She's been in hospital for 5 days now cus of high fever.
So small- only 5?
My niece haha hope my cousin is coping okay...she's a single mom heh.
I wanna go too but mom said to study at home first then we can go out in the afternoon to get my netbook and some simple stuff that don't need too much time yet are necessary (idrk what fits that category though)
And I think they're actually just being paranoid again cus of my last hospitalisation when I was admitted w just breathing prob but was discharged w high fever incurred after a week with 2 babies having high fever beside me haha.
Actually, about my post ytd, although I was quite disappointed, but I'm someone who knows very well that nobody is or can be perfect, cus I'm one of the most imperfect people i know.
So no matter what I felt ytd, I still love them and I'm no longer mad or disappointed cus today's a brand new day and God tells us not to go to sleep mad or having unforgiven anyone.
I'm letting go(d)!
Okay gonna start work!
Gws shanshan!!
why do some people like to dig into you? Are they just really talking about themselves, or do they have a hidden meaning behind what they say, trying to arrow someone specific who is suffering bout the same thing?
Maybe I'm just being paranoid again so I shall shut up and like not think so much.
All I wanna say is that, if I ever tell you something frankly, or if you are someone I talk to honestly about everything i feel, it's really because I trust you, and trust that you are someone who can accept me for who I am, that's why I will show you who I am.
If you don't like it, or if im proven wrong, then maybe we will just be friends and I will remember to keep myself back in. Talk to you like I'm talking to a friend, a normal friend who doesn't know anything much about my life. So no one will see anything. No one will see me.















