this is me ♔
Saturday, September 8, 2012 | 9/08/2012 09:52:00 AM | 0 comments
Hello!
I'm trying to be an optimistic kid here ^^
Last day of holidays x(
Tonight have mp attachment again. But it's like a public event- hari raya dinner.
the food's not ours x( we only are there to help w registration and admin. /great life/
Hope I don't get lost tonight /cross fingers/

Ytd after tea party w E and M,
Came home and.... Slept. So much for that productive afternoon x(
My body is really in too horrible a state I feel like killing it /oops it's mine to save/
The rain made me have such a bad headache on the bus that my visions were blurred and i almost threw up when I got home.
But yeah. That's not the worst.
I felt hypo =.=
After so many days of constant highs I suddenly got a hypo and was so dam irritated that I didn't even wanna check cus the meter is like some stupid bomb that explodes on me.
Enough is enough. /hear the finality in my words/
Need to get the "colour of my health" right! (as I've been joking these few days)
Sigh.
Yepmam reminded me that eoys are 3 weeks away.
My revisions are not even...started. Actually they have but I was expecting to be having e same progress as everyone else but end up I'm so far away cus I was happily thinking I can slowly start.
Great.
Now I'm only three quarters done w IH and half done w Chinese. The most unipt subjs. urgh.
Annoyed w self. Really annoyed. My physical state is so rubbish that it's affecting so many thingsssssss!
And like I've told some people, out of the 10 things on my want-to-do list for e hols, only 1 is on it's way to completion and 2 I just gave up and crossed out. Well but at least the need-to-do list has been crossed out.
Happy holidays!

I have to get my health straight this month before I fly off for 2. No one's gonna save me there. And I'm roomin alone cus there's 19 of us and I don't have a partner. Okay I do have one, for 3 weeks. sherrysunnnnnnn. (:

At the same time, I have to pack everything in this month (well thats not my fault cus haven't gotten my packing list yet), practice piano and bassoon INTENSIVELY if I wanna go for both exams next year, EOYS AND GRADES HAVE TO BE SET STRAIGHT before they go all projected and I end up retaining /wince/ oh and I need to get my 论文 surveys checked and done and prepare everything necessary for my thesis paper to be done there. Which honestly isn't very little. Thankfully I'm only 救护人员 and I have nothing to prepare for that. But HEY ITS IPT TOO K. I save people yay! But really yes I will take care of everyone 8)

ONE MONTHHH. So many things to do and so LITTLE time.
But it's okay. Like yesterday, if I 慢慢一步一步来,problems will def be solved! (: (still thinking of how I managed to finish 2 math worksheets in 5hours) /optimism-300%/
Oh and please congratulate me for once in my life I didn't tweet at all ytd even when i had perfect access to the Internet and everything. Not once! I didn't even click on the app.^^

Actually, well. why I'm really blogging today is cus I had a really scary nightmare last night hahaha it was about amputations and death. But well I shan't scare everyone too. (although i secretly wish someone could listen. nvm haha.) My prob to face myself! /macho face/ Hope no more bad dreams tnite fingers crossed X.


imy. but yre so far away.

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Saturday, September 8, 2012 | 9/08/2012 09:52:00 AM | 0 comments
Hello!
I'm trying to be an optimistic kid here ^^
Last day of holidays x(
Tonight have mp attachment again. But it's like a public event- hari raya dinner.
the food's not ours x( we only are there to help w registration and admin. /great life/
Hope I don't get lost tonight /cross fingers/

Ytd after tea party w E and M,
Came home and.... Slept. So much for that productive afternoon x(
My body is really in too horrible a state I feel like killing it /oops it's mine to save/
The rain made me have such a bad headache on the bus that my visions were blurred and i almost threw up when I got home.
But yeah. That's not the worst.
I felt hypo =.=
After so many days of constant highs I suddenly got a hypo and was so dam irritated that I didn't even wanna check cus the meter is like some stupid bomb that explodes on me.
Enough is enough. /hear the finality in my words/
Need to get the "colour of my health" right! (as I've been joking these few days)
Sigh.
Yepmam reminded me that eoys are 3 weeks away.
My revisions are not even...started. Actually they have but I was expecting to be having e same progress as everyone else but end up I'm so far away cus I was happily thinking I can slowly start.
Great.
Now I'm only three quarters done w IH and half done w Chinese. The most unipt subjs. urgh.
Annoyed w self. Really annoyed. My physical state is so rubbish that it's affecting so many thingsssssss!
And like I've told some people, out of the 10 things on my want-to-do list for e hols, only 1 is on it's way to completion and 2 I just gave up and crossed out. Well but at least the need-to-do list has been crossed out.
Happy holidays!

I have to get my health straight this month before I fly off for 2. No one's gonna save me there. And I'm roomin alone cus there's 19 of us and I don't have a partner. Okay I do have one, for 3 weeks. sherrysunnnnnnn. (:

At the same time, I have to pack everything in this month (well thats not my fault cus haven't gotten my packing list yet), practice piano and bassoon INTENSIVELY if I wanna go for both exams next year, EOYS AND GRADES HAVE TO BE SET STRAIGHT before they go all projected and I end up retaining /wince/ oh and I need to get my 论文 surveys checked and done and prepare everything necessary for my thesis paper to be done there. Which honestly isn't very little. Thankfully I'm only 救护人员 and I have nothing to prepare for that. But HEY ITS IPT TOO K. I save people yay! But really yes I will take care of everyone 8)

ONE MONTHHH. So many things to do and so LITTLE time.
But it's okay. Like yesterday, if I 慢慢一步一步来,problems will def be solved! (: (still thinking of how I managed to finish 2 math worksheets in 5hours) /optimism-300%/
Oh and please congratulate me for once in my life I didn't tweet at all ytd even when i had perfect access to the Internet and everything. Not once! I didn't even click on the app.^^

Actually, well. why I'm really blogging today is cus I had a really scary nightmare last night hahaha it was about amputations and death. But well I shan't scare everyone too. (although i secretly wish someone could listen. nvm haha.) My prob to face myself! /macho face/ Hope no more bad dreams tnite fingers crossed X.


imy. but yre so far away.

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket