Thursday, September 13, 2012 | 9/13/2012 12:54:00 PM | 0 comments
Haven't been feeling very happy since ytd night >:And this morning my mouth went ö.
felt like dying the whole morning cus idk what to do.
And we had to write the stupid miaoxiewen on beautiful clouds. Then Chem spa proved my blindness even more.
Sigh why do my wishes never come true.
Idk what to do.
What do you want me to do?
I think maybe you want me to go away and leave you alone?
Why are you nice to me even after what I did to you?
How did you suddenly remember me?
And I'm not depressed nor upset. In fact i think I've changed. Or so people say.
Imy sigh. All the times where I could talk and rant to you freely.
Why can't I just forget like you?
Its been so long since we talked. And I never expected any reply, not to mention any nice ones.
Maybe I really treasure friendships more than relationships.
It always hurts more to realise when a friend you used to be close to drifted far away and it's all your fault. Or maybe not so close.
And the memories hurt worse.
Or maybe I was just not so into my relationships.
Except the last one. And he'd have scolded me if he was here.
But coming back to the topic.
URGH. Idk what to do and if my sudden appearance didn't affect you let me just evaporate and become invisible again. Cus i know i dont matter and you'd laugh at me if you ever saw this. Or the post before. But I can't face you anymore after all the evil things I did.
Maybe one day when you can forgive me and i can forgive you (actually i might alr have) we can be friends again?
Or maybe not.
Why are friendships so fragile? Why didn't I know what I was doing? Why can't I just be content with a 'thanks'?
Why can't I just go far far away and live alone so I don't have to interact with humans and hurt people or get myself hurt badly.
lwh is a bad person. Quoting Jeremy's
pencil case, "我是坏人".
I don't even know who lwh is sigh.
Everybody should stay away from me.
I'm emoing now aren't I. Gotta stop this.
I wanna eat chocolates so badly it hurts.
I miss drb and bbr. My br.
Everything feels so long long ago.
What year am I actually living in?
Can't wait to leave. 27days.





