this is me ♔
Thursday, September 27, 2012 | 9/27/2012 02:37:00 PM | 0 comments
ASDFGHJKL periods are such a pain!
I hate periods arghhhhhhhhhhhhh forever cramps cramps cramps cramps cramps
And I pms a lot like now I wanna cry over everything and idek why )))))'; like our cancer talk just now why must people even get cancer why kids too its so depressing )'; reminds me of when my condition was diagnosed and my mom was crying but I didn't even know wth was going on and I just got hooked onto needles and machines.

(Okay sudden awareness of my whining but most of my readers are girls so if you're a guy you might wanna skip this )
Why must we have periods damn.
Okay I know the biological answer but WHY SO EARLY
I don't even need it to PROVE I'm not PREGNANT like SRSLY
Why can't it come after we start doing it 10years later or sth
Crying away crycrycry

This so dramatic and immature and sorry I'm forever whining bout this I'm sorry.
You could send me a hug or a shoulder and be empathetic. );
I always get so restless and bipolar and suddenly happy suddenly sad and it sucks. And now I feel like cutting my stomach open and letting everything flow out at once. So tired i wanna drop dead and lie motionless for 100days.

Okay I've ranted but my cramps still hurt so bad URGH string of obscenities at the tip of my tongue.
I hope I didn't stain my skirt T.T
Bye.

Btw history is getting to me.
I noticed that a week ago when many things people said/did started getting to me.
1. Purpose.
I don't understand the message some
people try to send with their funny (and I seriously mean funnaye) tweets, statuses and pictures (which speak a thousand words)
What the heck are you trying to show people? Target audience? And so your intended impact is? For people to notice you? Idk.
(actually my post seems Funny now that I talk bout it but I just need to rantttttt. Not show off that ooh I have a disgusting bf or that ohmygahd I'm so pretty and popular or say I'm emo and suicidal)
2. I need historical (sn: history also means modern world) empathy which we learnt today. Evidence shown in 1. Thus I need historical empathy or ms chua would cry.

Okay I'm home bye. Get off your com/phone and go study.


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Thursday, September 27, 2012 | 9/27/2012 02:37:00 PM | 0 comments
ASDFGHJKL periods are such a pain!
I hate periods arghhhhhhhhhhhhh forever cramps cramps cramps cramps cramps
And I pms a lot like now I wanna cry over everything and idek why )))))'; like our cancer talk just now why must people even get cancer why kids too its so depressing )'; reminds me of when my condition was diagnosed and my mom was crying but I didn't even know wth was going on and I just got hooked onto needles and machines.

(Okay sudden awareness of my whining but most of my readers are girls so if you're a guy you might wanna skip this )
Why must we have periods damn.
Okay I know the biological answer but WHY SO EARLY
I don't even need it to PROVE I'm not PREGNANT like SRSLY
Why can't it come after we start doing it 10years later or sth
Crying away crycrycry

This so dramatic and immature and sorry I'm forever whining bout this I'm sorry.
You could send me a hug or a shoulder and be empathetic. );
I always get so restless and bipolar and suddenly happy suddenly sad and it sucks. And now I feel like cutting my stomach open and letting everything flow out at once. So tired i wanna drop dead and lie motionless for 100days.

Okay I've ranted but my cramps still hurt so bad URGH string of obscenities at the tip of my tongue.
I hope I didn't stain my skirt T.T
Bye.

Btw history is getting to me.
I noticed that a week ago when many things people said/did started getting to me.
1. Purpose.
I don't understand the message some
people try to send with their funny (and I seriously mean funnaye) tweets, statuses and pictures (which speak a thousand words)
What the heck are you trying to show people? Target audience? And so your intended impact is? For people to notice you? Idk.
(actually my post seems Funny now that I talk bout it but I just need to rantttttt. Not show off that ooh I have a disgusting bf or that ohmygahd I'm so pretty and popular or say I'm emo and suicidal)
2. I need historical (sn: history also means modern world) empathy which we learnt today. Evidence shown in 1. Thus I need historical empathy or ms chua would cry.

Okay I'm home bye. Get off your com/phone and go study.


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket