Saturday, August 18, 2012 | 8/18/2012 01:17:00 AM | 0 comments
I'm told quite often that I trust people too easily.And wrongly.
Idk why but sometimes it feels this way.
Then maybe I should learn to trust the ones that I doubt more.
This is getting nowhere.
Thank you Evelyn and Ashchua for today.
And Bernice for the muacks text earlier in e day when I was down!
And I guess in a way Mdm lee and siew rong too.
I was fine and holding everyth back nicely, till Mdm lee said... Stuff.
Then couldnt hold back in and went to the toilet twice to try to control.
But maybe this time failed, and some ppl noticed.
Or maybe just those four who asked me if I was okay, SR also asking if anyth happened, evelyn accompanying me through e entire day, ashchua not askin what happened at first, just pulling me to her and telling me to let it all out if I wanted to.
didn't haha although I almost did.
Afterwards she made me tell her what happened so I did.
Like roughly. Cus I felt bad for having 'scared' her.
Idrk who to trust in my cca alone.
But she's a true friend ba- one that would not ask what happened, just comforting you and asking you to let it all out rather than to stop crying or stayin away from you just cus they're scared.
Don't talk about the world outside my cca. Complexity X1000000.
Told Evelyn some stuff about feelings towards certain obvious things that even I myself got scared hearing me talk.
Hope it's just this period and they go away soon. Cus or else I'm really... D:
Maybe I'm wasting too much time here, and wasting the time of ppl who read here cus I write so much rubbish and so frequently.
Maybe I should just start my own private space where I can rant everything there and keep this place for some happy and nice memories.
and I wish people would read this place, but maybe no one should visit this place often even if I want ppl to, cus I really think its a big waste of their time.
Jabbed 17units alr, short of 14 but I'm dam lazy and tired and scared (yknow what day today is and only I'm awake in this alr lights out home) so I guess I'll just wake up ard 7 and ask my helper who shouldve gotten up by then to help me jab e remaining.
Lazy reply texts and mentions alr, gotta be back in sch in <10 hrs so Haiz gnite. Sorry for ranting and blogging so much.





