Wednesday, August 15, 2012 | 8/15/2012 01:30:00 AM | 0 comments
Hahahaha nth to do while waiting for my hair to dry/me to fall asleep cus I'm dam lazy to look for a hair dryer. And i have so much to say that i would exceed my tweet limit of 10/day by at least 10 times. So decided to blog!Whoa. Today was a dam eventful day. /thoughtful look/ 感触很深!
Anw school was quite short although there were 5 lessons cus each was 50mins!
Felt dam sad during math >:
Actually i was at first happy cus prev quiz expected 1/10 in e end get A2 (go calculate if you want >.>)
Then e quiz we had ytd, for once is not IDK HOW TO DO BUT I HAVE TIME, but I (FINALLY) KNOW HOW TO DO (ALL) BUT I HAVE NO TIME.
Really wanted to cry!
But over also no use ;__;
Thennnn zooooom.
During band went to search for lights w Ashley Wu who for once nicely offered to help me do sth haha ><
Felt dam scared cus ytd e seniors seemed pissed.
Then still couldn't find after scanning both levels twice. So went to report to dm. And she said it was quite a big mistake which made me feel suuuuper horrible.
Then flyyyyy past, after dinner went to play swing w a.wu behind e canteen!
It was dam fun and quite relaxing. Forgot about many things for a while, like how someone appeared. In fact only for like e first 5 mins today I felt fearful and bothered by she-who-must-not-be-named's presence. After that, I HAD BETTER THINGS TO BE BOTHERED ABOUT.
Was feeling super panicky over e lights still. I know it's not a big deal or what but the way the 'on top' told me made me feel so... :/
when went back band room, asked erin what to do and started counting and tracking back the original no. and everything.
After a long long story, turned out other than 1 w mr lim, e rest tallied.
Felt dam stupid and dumbfounded for a while. Cus I really had been quite affected by the whole thing. Actually up till now, I don't understand how things tallied up like that. I really remember and very very sure that I gave out 12/13 lights to e section. But e section insisted only received and returned 11.
Maybe supernatural things really happen during productions and all.
I still dun believe. But everything's settled now and e numbers tally, that's all that matters for everyone's sake. But for myself... maybe I will get past this someday.
Went back to band room and felt quite
overwhelmed. Actually I teared up. But no one found out cus I was at double bass area. Dried my tears and made sure face not messy then continued e night and gave out lights.
Couldn't face/give out lights to a section cus I was somehow still scared that my emotions could be shown on my face. And if at that time someone laughed at me/ mocked me/dk what things le one is capable of, idk what id have done.. Lookin back now, maybe if the person talked to me or did anyth uncruel/nice instead, I might have ran up alr. (deez dam scary luckily I didn't think of this just now, luckily i can control myself now. Phew.)
So anw Erin helped to give em and I just like left.
at night at first quite irritated cus had migraine, then KatCheng came up and gave me panadol and we watched act 1 tgt hehehe <: br="br">
Let's get to e point of what I want to talk about rather than try to rant everything diluted in one whole day's activities. Which is what I did previously which even myself find unreadable now ><
1. The seniors were dam >.> honestly right I didn't even dare/want to say hi to any of em. Esp this batch of which most came back. And actually practically none of em still have image to me. They're just normal human beings leading their lives too trying to act cool and everything. Maybe ive grown up. Theyre not cool anymore. Le Tay walked right past me outside sch at e side lane small junction when I was going back like "Hello even if I wasn't once yr cca junior am I invisible??" then le tay's g(ood/can use yr imagination to think of words that start w g)f I thought would be nicer and I kinda said hi but softly then she looked up "oh hi" walked away.
Michlim was opposite. quite nice and funny as usual cus I was settling e lights so she gave me my flower and we talked like abit then she moved on alr. At least she gave me a flower and talked to me, AT LEAST. (this sounds like I'm deprived of senior speech but NO HONESTLY IDGAD IM JUST STATING) Then Mary walked past her and suddenly had those awful spasm looks on her face as she grabbed her friend's hand and squealed like a five year old meeting uhm Barbie/hello kitty? So I noted that to Michelle and this funny senior went "really? 8) what do you think will happen if i gave her a flower" and she went to give Mary a flower hahaha I almost died.
At least Michlim still has her image to me. She is one of e few I still respect and treat like a senior. The next time I prolly won't even say hi to any one else fr their batch except her and fang.
Like seriously man. Even mj also never act this big shot like them. Can't stand it. Made a will never ever can be like them, even if it seems uncool to talk to junior I must still smile and respond at least next time.
then next thing....
For next few days we have loa fr lessons! Many ppl pon. Actually when showering, I was wondering if I should go for lunch w friends or attend the totally unneeded lessons tmr like IH and LA. In e end still feel that shouldn't try take advantage of e sch, they gave loa is let ppl really rest well, not let ppl pon and eat/enjoy/play cus end of e day also myself suffer. So yeah prolly will go for lessons >:
Think i will be one of e few that go but for own sake should go..><
Now that on academics! when ms lin talked about deadlines, I counted and found out we're left w 50 days to eoys and 55 to flying.
Takin 3 days only but yeah ><
Going die when come back on 30nov and have to rush revise sec3 + start sec4 >< plus mission trip idk whether I going, and all e random stuff coming up. Blehhh ><
Lastlyyyy
Now musical really here I think im getting into it finally hahaha.
Plus looking through my teary touchy emotional tline just now I only have one conclu! 要好好珍惜时光! Honestly I'm really dreading jc life. Will be so stressed I might die.
Now ny still quite fun although dam
silly so must learn to treasure it..yup.
Like musical isnt as bad i should learn to start enjoying and stop complaining although its still horribly hot and everyth.
Ok dam tired gonna sleep alr bye haha.





