this is me ♔
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 | 8/28/2012 08:25:00 AM | 0 comments
Decided to blog nowwww cus ms Chua has been absent for the second day ><
On one hand I'm quite glad cus my brain is dead
On the other hand I'm feeling quite asdfghjkl cus my results are already ): plus I'm not taking eoys ):< plus I'm still missing lessons )))':

Mp attachment was quite good yesterday.
Learnt many things! Like how transport and food vouchers exist!

And I was late cus I got lost for like twenty minutes );
Then pei yi who's the sec4 counsellor/ our group ic told me to go to Chinese garden and take a bus
And I 1.forgot the bus number
2. Couldn't find the bus cus none came
So I decided to throw away my fear of being alone w a stranger and hopped onto a cab.

The uncle was dam funny he went "妹妹你有在学校学电脑吗"
"有"
"学多久?"
"一年"
"学完了吗?"
"学完了"
"哇这么厉害我学6年都学不会 photoshop!"
"哦"
"那个新的6要出来了我买了5但是4都学不好"
(thinking the uncle is so cool)
"没关系我等6出来一起学不用学5!"
Roflmao dam funny right haha

Okay I'm not really thinking cus my brain's dead.
Anw I reached and went in and ms fu made me sit beside her so awkward cus e rest of em were sitting opposite her.

Sigh.
Math quiz, CL SIA presentation, CCE presentation, BSP graded test/assignment later
IH timed trial, LA SIA presentation tmr.

And.
My afternoons are all occupied this week although there's supposed to be stand down for cca.
Tonight have mp attachment from 8pm again
After school have BSP then comm meeting
Tmr have uniform stock taking w Vivian
Thursday's my sis' 18 and i haven't prepared anything yet.

Dam tired from all the rushing about
And I was thinking that I could finally rest next week
When the news came that mon tues have math supp, weds thurs have BSP, on top of mp attachment on mon and sat night.
"what kind of holiday is that?! Hahaha"
-looyee
Ikr.
Sigh.

Just keep swimming, just keep swimmingggggg, just keep swimmingggggggggggggggggg

In a few dreams for the past few nights, you appeared. imy.

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 | 8/28/2012 08:25:00 AM | 0 comments
Decided to blog nowwww cus ms Chua has been absent for the second day ><
On one hand I'm quite glad cus my brain is dead
On the other hand I'm feeling quite asdfghjkl cus my results are already ): plus I'm not taking eoys ):< plus I'm still missing lessons )))':

Mp attachment was quite good yesterday.
Learnt many things! Like how transport and food vouchers exist!

And I was late cus I got lost for like twenty minutes );
Then pei yi who's the sec4 counsellor/ our group ic told me to go to Chinese garden and take a bus
And I 1.forgot the bus number
2. Couldn't find the bus cus none came
So I decided to throw away my fear of being alone w a stranger and hopped onto a cab.

The uncle was dam funny he went "妹妹你有在学校学电脑吗"
"有"
"学多久?"
"一年"
"学完了吗?"
"学完了"
"哇这么厉害我学6年都学不会 photoshop!"
"哦"
"那个新的6要出来了我买了5但是4都学不好"
(thinking the uncle is so cool)
"没关系我等6出来一起学不用学5!"
Roflmao dam funny right haha

Okay I'm not really thinking cus my brain's dead.
Anw I reached and went in and ms fu made me sit beside her so awkward cus e rest of em were sitting opposite her.

Sigh.
Math quiz, CL SIA presentation, CCE presentation, BSP graded test/assignment later
IH timed trial, LA SIA presentation tmr.

And.
My afternoons are all occupied this week although there's supposed to be stand down for cca.
Tonight have mp attachment from 8pm again
After school have BSP then comm meeting
Tmr have uniform stock taking w Vivian
Thursday's my sis' 18 and i haven't prepared anything yet.

Dam tired from all the rushing about
And I was thinking that I could finally rest next week
When the news came that mon tues have math supp, weds thurs have BSP, on top of mp attachment on mon and sat night.
"what kind of holiday is that?! Hahaha"
-looyee
Ikr.
Sigh.

Just keep swimming, just keep swimmingggggg, just keep swimmingggggggggggggggggg

In a few dreams for the past few nights, you appeared. imy.

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket