this is me ♔
Monday, June 18, 2012 | 6/18/2012 07:30:00 PM | 0 comments
Quick post before dinner and work!
Just came back from msia! The resort was (Y) okay shall post pics later.
These few days have made me realise quite a few things.
Like, I'm quite okay with dancing, like it isn't as bad as expected. Tyf dance was okay! Then the dance we had to do according to birthday months was hilarious cus the old aunties and uncles planned dance moves similar to washing clothes for our bollywood dance and it was quite a huge success and we actually won 1st euhehehe xP i stepped on some sharp object while dancing on stage cus we went barefooted and my sole was bleeding but it's better now haha at least we won! So I guess it was worth it hahaha xD then for mass dance we were supposed to help uncle tau wei with failed miserably but okayy.
Secondly, I feel even more deader after coming back like I'm left with about a week before block tests and honestly I've not made much improvement since last week.
Thirdly i hate studying like i really do. I tried really hard to study there but the weariness from the activities everyday make me unable to finish one page of notes before falling asleep. Rofl. So tonight I must finish all 3 tasks of work before I let myself sleep. If I'm really tired I'll like try to sleep one hour then wake up and continue. Cus since I'm alr so tired now I should just continue being tired. Right.
Then tmr is cca which doesn't need as much energy so I can stay up today and like die tmr. And for the next few days sleep early and wake up early to mugmugmygmugmugmug I hate studyin grhhhh. Anw that's my plan so I must faster finish what I wanna say.
Fourthly after the whole camp I thought I'd gain like 100kg cus of the buffet meals every mealll and everything else but surprisingly I actually lost weight! Or maybe the weighin machine's jus spoilt. Roflmao.
And I realised many other things like how I don't really belong anywhere..
So now I'm given an option.
This option... Will change my life a lot.
It's leaving. To another place.
I sound like im dying roflmao no it's just..hm.
Haven't thought through yet so shan't say much.
But a change would be really nice. I wanna go to a place where I can start off with being a nobody again.
Like although I'm a nobody here too. It has too many unpleasant memories.
I'm still considering. Still thinking. It's a really huge decision to make cus it means I have to give up many things. And it needs such huge courage. But I'm maybe willing to.. To leave this place. To start afresh.
I doubt anyone would care or miss me. So it really doesnt matter at all I guess. But just saying. Cus it's been on my mind for the past few days ever since I received the news. Haha hm that's about it. Shall faster eat dinner and start work so I can sleep early(ier)! Cca tmr. And sap competition briefing tmr during cca =.= okay will survive will survive.

Actually, what I wanted to say just now was that all I wish for rn, is for someone to be here and help me think through what life's throwing me rn. But these few days of camp's taught me, God will provide. Trust and rely on Him. I'll learn to. Cus it's really hard to trust anyone now. Idk. Irdk. And no one bothers. So it's okay. I guess. Everything will be. Right?


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Monday, June 18, 2012 | 6/18/2012 07:30:00 PM | 0 comments
Quick post before dinner and work!
Just came back from msia! The resort was (Y) okay shall post pics later.
These few days have made me realise quite a few things.
Like, I'm quite okay with dancing, like it isn't as bad as expected. Tyf dance was okay! Then the dance we had to do according to birthday months was hilarious cus the old aunties and uncles planned dance moves similar to washing clothes for our bollywood dance and it was quite a huge success and we actually won 1st euhehehe xP i stepped on some sharp object while dancing on stage cus we went barefooted and my sole was bleeding but it's better now haha at least we won! So I guess it was worth it hahaha xD then for mass dance we were supposed to help uncle tau wei with failed miserably but okayy.
Secondly, I feel even more deader after coming back like I'm left with about a week before block tests and honestly I've not made much improvement since last week.
Thirdly i hate studying like i really do. I tried really hard to study there but the weariness from the activities everyday make me unable to finish one page of notes before falling asleep. Rofl. So tonight I must finish all 3 tasks of work before I let myself sleep. If I'm really tired I'll like try to sleep one hour then wake up and continue. Cus since I'm alr so tired now I should just continue being tired. Right.
Then tmr is cca which doesn't need as much energy so I can stay up today and like die tmr. And for the next few days sleep early and wake up early to mugmugmygmugmugmug I hate studyin grhhhh. Anw that's my plan so I must faster finish what I wanna say.
Fourthly after the whole camp I thought I'd gain like 100kg cus of the buffet meals every mealll and everything else but surprisingly I actually lost weight! Or maybe the weighin machine's jus spoilt. Roflmao.
And I realised many other things like how I don't really belong anywhere..
So now I'm given an option.
This option... Will change my life a lot.
It's leaving. To another place.
I sound like im dying roflmao no it's just..hm.
Haven't thought through yet so shan't say much.
But a change would be really nice. I wanna go to a place where I can start off with being a nobody again.
Like although I'm a nobody here too. It has too many unpleasant memories.
I'm still considering. Still thinking. It's a really huge decision to make cus it means I have to give up many things. And it needs such huge courage. But I'm maybe willing to.. To leave this place. To start afresh.
I doubt anyone would care or miss me. So it really doesnt matter at all I guess. But just saying. Cus it's been on my mind for the past few days ever since I received the news. Haha hm that's about it. Shall faster eat dinner and start work so I can sleep early(ier)! Cca tmr. And sap competition briefing tmr during cca =.= okay will survive will survive.

Actually, what I wanted to say just now was that all I wish for rn, is for someone to be here and help me think through what life's throwing me rn. But these few days of camp's taught me, God will provide. Trust and rely on Him. I'll learn to. Cus it's really hard to trust anyone now. Idk. Irdk. And no one bothers. So it's okay. I guess. Everything will be. Right?


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket