this is me ♔
Friday, June 8, 2012 | 6/08/2012 08:13:00 PM | 0 comments
I like to come here when i have many emotions. Because it makes me feel better at least telling things to a white space. Even when i know very few ppl read.
Today was quite a good day.
Didn't tell suckysun much but she cheered me up.(:
While doing the 122 personality questions which she answered most of, I realised that she knows me quite well, although not totally.
Maybe she's e bestfriend that I've been hoping to have..
But idk.
not sure about anyone or anything anymore.
I wish I could stay in that museum forever. It made me feel as if all the magic in harrypotter throughout my childhood really is true. That magic exists.
But once we walked out, I was thrown back into reality.
Anyways I'll just let today stay a little more magical for me. I really really love hermoine's and the elder's wand.
But it's frigging seventy five bucks.
Maybe someone can buy one for me when i die or sth as a farewell gift.
Seems like an ipt enough event to give me a big gift. No need flowers.
Hahaha. Not funny sorry.
And I'm in hufflepuff puff puff!(: actually I'm rather a hybrid of all cus I kinda passed all but Hufflepuff stood out more like gryfindor: 57, ravenhawk: 69, hufflepuff: 80, slytherin: 68
I kinda wish I could book someone for 3d2n. And have a Hp movie marathon during the sleepover. Haha forget it ppl want friend me I must be happy now alr right.

For me..the closer someone is to me, or the more I treasure someone, the more I would selfishly want to keep the ship to myself. Just for me and no one else to have or know. Cus everytime someone else enters the already existing and occupied ship, things start going wrong and either party will get kicked out. Based on experience.
Just trying to explain. But it's never good or enough for some people. Cus they don't understand. And they won't.

Actually after everything what I wanna say is just three letters. But I'm done taking initiatives like in e past. I feel that if someone really cares, the person will make an effort and the time to come talk to you. Even as a normal friend and nothing more. Even if just an occasional hi and how are you is good enough for me. But I know you won't. like the rest, you won't. No one will. Imy.




Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Friday, June 8, 2012 | 6/08/2012 08:13:00 PM | 0 comments
I like to come here when i have many emotions. Because it makes me feel better at least telling things to a white space. Even when i know very few ppl read.
Today was quite a good day.
Didn't tell suckysun much but she cheered me up.(:
While doing the 122 personality questions which she answered most of, I realised that she knows me quite well, although not totally.
Maybe she's e bestfriend that I've been hoping to have..
But idk.
not sure about anyone or anything anymore.
I wish I could stay in that museum forever. It made me feel as if all the magic in harrypotter throughout my childhood really is true. That magic exists.
But once we walked out, I was thrown back into reality.
Anyways I'll just let today stay a little more magical for me. I really really love hermoine's and the elder's wand.
But it's frigging seventy five bucks.
Maybe someone can buy one for me when i die or sth as a farewell gift.
Seems like an ipt enough event to give me a big gift. No need flowers.
Hahaha. Not funny sorry.
And I'm in hufflepuff puff puff!(: actually I'm rather a hybrid of all cus I kinda passed all but Hufflepuff stood out more like gryfindor: 57, ravenhawk: 69, hufflepuff: 80, slytherin: 68
I kinda wish I could book someone for 3d2n. And have a Hp movie marathon during the sleepover. Haha forget it ppl want friend me I must be happy now alr right.

For me..the closer someone is to me, or the more I treasure someone, the more I would selfishly want to keep the ship to myself. Just for me and no one else to have or know. Cus everytime someone else enters the already existing and occupied ship, things start going wrong and either party will get kicked out. Based on experience.
Just trying to explain. But it's never good or enough for some people. Cus they don't understand. And they won't.

Actually after everything what I wanna say is just three letters. But I'm done taking initiatives like in e past. I feel that if someone really cares, the person will make an effort and the time to come talk to you. Even as a normal friend and nothing more. Even if just an occasional hi and how are you is good enough for me. But I know you won't. like the rest, you won't. No one will. Imy.




Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket