this is me ♔
Saturday, June 2, 2012 | 6/02/2012 12:31:00 AM | 1 comments
Back to zero. Have been swallowing many emotions these few days. And now end up being angst and frustrated all the time. It's over, and I guess I'm used to things ending, ships sinking, people leaving. The only difference this time is I have God with me. I'm scared. And sad. Imy, a lot a lot a lot. But I'm used to it- to people leaving. I wish someone knew, someone understood, someone I could tell things to, besides God. But rn irdk who I can trust, who I can tell things to, who's even here, cus the answer just seems to be 'no one'. I'll just continue praying for a best friend, that one day I will get one. And one who will always be here for me. But now the only person I can trust is God, that he will lead me through and guide me past this. Most of my ships sank. Idk what to do. How to save em. And some weren't even far from the shore, some just started and sank quickly.
Idk what to think, cant concentrate on work, antibiotics almost done and I'm not Half recovered, just spending all my energy trying to distract myself from thinking too much, like playing piano, thinking about camp, missing hy. She really is the best non-cca senior I can ever have. And I really like her a looot. But she isn't as important as the one who just left another hole in my heart. And the ache of missing hy can't even be compared. But I'm just using hy to distract myself from everything. I wish someone was here.

Anyways I've always thought that June holidays were murder holidays cus we still have hw in June; December holidays are the real holidays we can call holidays cus we have no hw and just have fun playing. Haven't been doing much work much less started with revisions, and with someone like me I'm suddenly at the point of giving up studying cus no matter how hard I try I usually just fail.
FAIL.
Fail.
fail.
In everything.
Sigh.
Dk what to say.
Hcjc band's concert's tmr.
Prolly the only section not goin cus no one wants to go except me.
Like I tweeted, it really sucks being in this section smtimes. And no one understands. It's like in this section, no one else cares but you. Then when you dont want to care, everyone else sees you as bad and loser.
My mind's prolly over cluttered rn cus I'm not making sense.
Imhy.
Imy. A lot. A lot a lot. A lot a lot a lot
It's June.
Uncertainties.
No longer anticipating.
I'm sick. Of everything.
God please help me. I know you won't go. Help me feel your presence. Guide me.

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Saturday, June 2, 2012 | 6/02/2012 12:31:00 AM | 1 comments
Back to zero. Have been swallowing many emotions these few days. And now end up being angst and frustrated all the time. It's over, and I guess I'm used to things ending, ships sinking, people leaving. The only difference this time is I have God with me. I'm scared. And sad. Imy, a lot a lot a lot. But I'm used to it- to people leaving. I wish someone knew, someone understood, someone I could tell things to, besides God. But rn irdk who I can trust, who I can tell things to, who's even here, cus the answer just seems to be 'no one'. I'll just continue praying for a best friend, that one day I will get one. And one who will always be here for me. But now the only person I can trust is God, that he will lead me through and guide me past this. Most of my ships sank. Idk what to do. How to save em. And some weren't even far from the shore, some just started and sank quickly.
Idk what to think, cant concentrate on work, antibiotics almost done and I'm not Half recovered, just spending all my energy trying to distract myself from thinking too much, like playing piano, thinking about camp, missing hy. She really is the best non-cca senior I can ever have. And I really like her a looot. But she isn't as important as the one who just left another hole in my heart. And the ache of missing hy can't even be compared. But I'm just using hy to distract myself from everything. I wish someone was here.

Anyways I've always thought that June holidays were murder holidays cus we still have hw in June; December holidays are the real holidays we can call holidays cus we have no hw and just have fun playing. Haven't been doing much work much less started with revisions, and with someone like me I'm suddenly at the point of giving up studying cus no matter how hard I try I usually just fail.
FAIL.
Fail.
fail.
In everything.
Sigh.
Dk what to say.
Hcjc band's concert's tmr.
Prolly the only section not goin cus no one wants to go except me.
Like I tweeted, it really sucks being in this section smtimes. And no one understands. It's like in this section, no one else cares but you. Then when you dont want to care, everyone else sees you as bad and loser.
My mind's prolly over cluttered rn cus I'm not making sense.
Imhy.
Imy. A lot. A lot a lot. A lot a lot a lot
It's June.
Uncertainties.
No longer anticipating.
I'm sick. Of everything.
God please help me. I know you won't go. Help me feel your presence. Guide me.

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket