this is me ♔
Sunday, April 8, 2012 | 4/08/2012 12:55:00 AM | 0 comments
Okay I have 15mins.
Concert today was rather great success, saw quite few ppl cry/tear up from up stage and quite many responses, PTL.
One down, but 2 more to go. Needa hang in there.
Just sent Erin one last text and put my phone away.
Idw to look at it anymore or I'll go crazy, and I'm not bothering the overall ics alr who keep miscomm w us.
Erin told me "I am annoyed." I replied "I am annoyed too."
but besides that, I'm glad to be able to work with her. In our batch, she's one of the most matured, reliable and understanding ones.
In a really horrible exhausting cycle rn.
Monday, 2 papers. After that le mind always doesn't process anymore cus it's always dead after e 2nd paper. So itd be clear-the-damned-freaking-high-pile-of-hw/catch-up-on-lost-sleep-for-th-past-week time.
Tuesday have hc sectionals till 6, go home w an exhausted body that keeps conking up past 9, too tired to think and do work so even if I sit there and study I either fall asleep or absorb nothing.
Wednesdays I have 1 day to mug for the 2 papers. If I have homework byebye revisions hw more urgent. If I have piano byebye free time I only have a few hours left. And like before, everyday is so tiring cus I try to stay up till 12 to do work but unproductive and sleep late, next day too tired cannot stay till 12.
Thurs and fri are cca days which means I just dun have much time.
So I'm left w sats and suns to mug.
And thankfully today's e last occupied sat but oops too late I have 2 papers on Monday.
Dayummmmmm.
I really need sleep. My body is like malfunctioning really badly these while.
But I have so much homework zomg the teachers dun stop and quizzes like one week after another, SIA (DAYUM) mostly due t2w9 which we are trying to chiong all now in a horribly failed attempt CUS STILL STUCK W REVISIONS AND HW. zzzz. Besides all these, I have 2 concerts to prepare for with rehearsals which thankfully nycb's rehearsals are under cca times but dam stressful. Then I have band outing games to plan for. And it's only the small games comm section but on the first day when I sent out info ppl alr come arrow me say why cannot disseminate via email not everyone has unlimited SMS. (Hello not everyone has smart phones and can check their emails every minute) Okay nvm. Then today the overall Ic keep bombarding me w probs. Maybe I shouldn't even have taken up the role of an Ic cus I can't lead seriously and I really dk what to do bout many things now all e probs goodness me T.T sigh nvm I will let God help me handle. I won't run away from my responsibility just when I meet small challenges! ><

Sometimes I feel like the whole world's just waiting for me to make one mistake and fall. Be it in concert rehearsals, in my oversmart class which my level of iq def does not fit in, my cca, when i get on e verge w quarreling w friends, or with time, with everything.
Sometimes I wanna give up and just go arghqzwodwbziwkbdw leave me alone. But I can't, I really can't. and I won't. I'll face them. With God. He'll make a way for me even when I'm cornered so deadly. Nothing is impossible w Him. So now i need to stay strong, physically and mentally.
After June, hopefully I'll be cleared.
Wait no June have bsp camp and musical rehearsals and overseas and T3W2 = BT2 urgh dammittttttt!! okay I'm not gonna think about it. After......august. Hopefully I'll be better, with lesser commitments. and more time to think about anything other than all these...projects.
Which just reminded me that I promised ganma's mom to bake her cookies cus she said she miss me and I didn't go look for her after the concert what lol okay rubbish IM GONNA END UP BREAKING MY PROMISE AHHHHHHHHHH.

I ranted I'm not gonna thnk about it alr I needa sleep I needa reach church at 815 tmr i have math and ih on monday I'm gg.com thanks bye.

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Sunday, April 8, 2012 | 4/08/2012 12:55:00 AM | 0 comments
Okay I have 15mins.
Concert today was rather great success, saw quite few ppl cry/tear up from up stage and quite many responses, PTL.
One down, but 2 more to go. Needa hang in there.
Just sent Erin one last text and put my phone away.
Idw to look at it anymore or I'll go crazy, and I'm not bothering the overall ics alr who keep miscomm w us.
Erin told me "I am annoyed." I replied "I am annoyed too."
but besides that, I'm glad to be able to work with her. In our batch, she's one of the most matured, reliable and understanding ones.
In a really horrible exhausting cycle rn.
Monday, 2 papers. After that le mind always doesn't process anymore cus it's always dead after e 2nd paper. So itd be clear-the-damned-freaking-high-pile-of-hw/catch-up-on-lost-sleep-for-th-past-week time.
Tuesday have hc sectionals till 6, go home w an exhausted body that keeps conking up past 9, too tired to think and do work so even if I sit there and study I either fall asleep or absorb nothing.
Wednesdays I have 1 day to mug for the 2 papers. If I have homework byebye revisions hw more urgent. If I have piano byebye free time I only have a few hours left. And like before, everyday is so tiring cus I try to stay up till 12 to do work but unproductive and sleep late, next day too tired cannot stay till 12.
Thurs and fri are cca days which means I just dun have much time.
So I'm left w sats and suns to mug.
And thankfully today's e last occupied sat but oops too late I have 2 papers on Monday.
Dayummmmmm.
I really need sleep. My body is like malfunctioning really badly these while.
But I have so much homework zomg the teachers dun stop and quizzes like one week after another, SIA (DAYUM) mostly due t2w9 which we are trying to chiong all now in a horribly failed attempt CUS STILL STUCK W REVISIONS AND HW. zzzz. Besides all these, I have 2 concerts to prepare for with rehearsals which thankfully nycb's rehearsals are under cca times but dam stressful. Then I have band outing games to plan for. And it's only the small games comm section but on the first day when I sent out info ppl alr come arrow me say why cannot disseminate via email not everyone has unlimited SMS. (Hello not everyone has smart phones and can check their emails every minute) Okay nvm. Then today the overall Ic keep bombarding me w probs. Maybe I shouldn't even have taken up the role of an Ic cus I can't lead seriously and I really dk what to do bout many things now all e probs goodness me T.T sigh nvm I will let God help me handle. I won't run away from my responsibility just when I meet small challenges! ><

Sometimes I feel like the whole world's just waiting for me to make one mistake and fall. Be it in concert rehearsals, in my oversmart class which my level of iq def does not fit in, my cca, when i get on e verge w quarreling w friends, or with time, with everything.
Sometimes I wanna give up and just go arghqzwodwbziwkbdw leave me alone. But I can't, I really can't. and I won't. I'll face them. With God. He'll make a way for me even when I'm cornered so deadly. Nothing is impossible w Him. So now i need to stay strong, physically and mentally.
After June, hopefully I'll be cleared.
Wait no June have bsp camp and musical rehearsals and overseas and T3W2 = BT2 urgh dammittttttt!! okay I'm not gonna think about it. After......august. Hopefully I'll be better, with lesser commitments. and more time to think about anything other than all these...projects.
Which just reminded me that I promised ganma's mom to bake her cookies cus she said she miss me and I didn't go look for her after the concert what lol okay rubbish IM GONNA END UP BREAKING MY PROMISE AHHHHHHHHHH.

I ranted I'm not gonna thnk about it alr I needa sleep I needa reach church at 815 tmr i have math and ih on monday I'm gg.com thanks bye.

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket