this is me ♔
Saturday, March 10, 2012 | 3/10/2012 12:58:00 PM | 0 comments
Ytd night was a really long night for me..
The convo started well, w me being happy/high cus I closed twitter and kept my coast clear for 1hr. Yet it ended badly.
"why must you run away?"
"idk. Let's not talk about this alr."
"no. it's cus you can't face it."
-silence-
"promise me you must try harder k."
"I'm trying okay?! You never understand me. Hate you man go away." /hangs/
Went to sleep at 1+ and woke up at 2+ searching for piglets.
Hugged the small ones cus I wanted to put the 2 big ones away.
but I wasn't searching for e small ones, but those 2.
Then I realized i didn't hug them in the first place.
Saw a text at 2am, "I really don't understand you sometimes. but I'm sorry."
Went back to sleep feeling sad. Hugged two piglets slightly bigger than the small piglets.
But the feeling isn't the same as e big ones still. Wanted to cry very badly..idk whether it was cus I missed the piglets, or cus I felt bad for making him upset and stay up so late, or cus I was angry. but i swallowed the tears and went to sleep so I wun cry.
Then I woke up crying..
Cus I had a really good dream about the one I miss alot.
I can't really rmb the details now but I rmb what happened. Quite clearly.
I miss the dream alot. I wish it was real, very badly. I wish I can go back to sleep now and make the dream happen again so at least in my dreams it's sweet and happy. At least in my dreams the person exists and is very nice to me. Not like in reality...
But i seriously dun get it. Why did the person suddenly appear in my dreams.. Cus yknow what they say about people who appear in your dreams? It's Impossible for mine.
Sigh. Why can't I just forget everything then I can just heck care. /pissed w self/
And also sometimes, I wonder why we even met and got to know each other. Maybe, it'd have been better if we never knew each other.



Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Saturday, March 10, 2012 | 3/10/2012 12:58:00 PM | 0 comments
Ytd night was a really long night for me..
The convo started well, w me being happy/high cus I closed twitter and kept my coast clear for 1hr. Yet it ended badly.
"why must you run away?"
"idk. Let's not talk about this alr."
"no. it's cus you can't face it."
-silence-
"promise me you must try harder k."
"I'm trying okay?! You never understand me. Hate you man go away." /hangs/
Went to sleep at 1+ and woke up at 2+ searching for piglets.
Hugged the small ones cus I wanted to put the 2 big ones away.
but I wasn't searching for e small ones, but those 2.
Then I realized i didn't hug them in the first place.
Saw a text at 2am, "I really don't understand you sometimes. but I'm sorry."
Went back to sleep feeling sad. Hugged two piglets slightly bigger than the small piglets.
But the feeling isn't the same as e big ones still. Wanted to cry very badly..idk whether it was cus I missed the piglets, or cus I felt bad for making him upset and stay up so late, or cus I was angry. but i swallowed the tears and went to sleep so I wun cry.
Then I woke up crying..
Cus I had a really good dream about the one I miss alot.
I can't really rmb the details now but I rmb what happened. Quite clearly.
I miss the dream alot. I wish it was real, very badly. I wish I can go back to sleep now and make the dream happen again so at least in my dreams it's sweet and happy. At least in my dreams the person exists and is very nice to me. Not like in reality...
But i seriously dun get it. Why did the person suddenly appear in my dreams.. Cus yknow what they say about people who appear in your dreams? It's Impossible for mine.
Sigh. Why can't I just forget everything then I can just heck care. /pissed w self/
And also sometimes, I wonder why we even met and got to know each other. Maybe, it'd have been better if we never knew each other.



Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket