Monday, March 19, 2012 | 3/19/2012 12:29:00 AM | 0 comments
Today during sunday school, we had to write for each other around a circle about 人知我不知, so we had to write things for each other things they didn't know about themselves... And my childhood bestfriend wrote two words for me- soft hearted.It got me thinking, sometimes I wonder is it good or bad to be soft hearted? Am I really counted soft hearted when I'm so mean to others at times..?
I hope being soft hearted is something God blessed me with, to love and accept others more, and I must learn to do so.
Today I decided to post a part of my prayer journal here, about what I learnt from reading a few devotion messages. We can actually just read one a day, but everytime I find myself flipping to the next page and continuing, unable to stop myself... Anyway, here's what I learnt today. Cannot show my troubles and prayer requests, cus it's secret between God and me hehe.. Although we pray to God more like close eyes and pray, but I decided to write them down as I pray from my heart, so that next time when I look back, I will see and realize how God has lead me through all these.(:
Want to share an interesting fact with everyone before I sleep! :D
Do y'all know that the most effective and fastest communication isn't Msn, SMS, whatsapp, a call, or any communication apps and devices? It's prayer!(: why? Cus like all these apps and devices, it's wireless right, everything we tell to God, He can listen from above. Besides that, we don't even need a phone! All we need is a sincere heart. And then, God actually knows what all of us want to tell Him, he knows everything that we are facing, even before we tell him(: how cool is that, it's like the message has alr been sent even before you tell him, when you just think of what to tell him he alr knows. but still, he hopes we will share with him cus he is like our friend who will always be here for us.(:
If you don't believe me, try it, next time when you are in a loss, or you're just feeling really scared or down with no one to turn to, you can say a simple prayer in your heart like Dear God, ..............................(anything you want to say) and I'm sure God will help you.(: I'm not trying to force any of you to change, or trying to do anything, it's just my personal experience and belief. Even if y'all aren't Christians, all of you who read this place are my friends, and I respect every religion k!(:
So, my own scribbles! They're pretty ugly and I'm not sure if can see clearly, but I hope to share my learnings with anyone who would read here, I'm not trying to show off or say that I learn a lot, or that I want all of you to believe this. But in a simple way, I hope some friends esp those of the same beliefs, might learn something more (=
Gnite everyone, have a great week ahead! :D
P.s oops I think the pics start fr e bottom. Sorry!











