this is me ♔
Thursday, March 22, 2012 | 3/22/2012 09:37:00 PM | 0 comments
Sometimes I really feel like I can't take anything anymore.
Sometimes I really feel like I'm going to break down and go crazy.
Sometimes I really feel like I can't take another step and Im really suffocating.
Sometimes I really feel like my life has no more purpose.
Sometimes I really feel like no one cares whether I'm alive or dead, much less anything else.
Lord at these times please show me your way and lead me through all these... Please don't leave me alone... please help me to trust you and stay firm.
Idk what to do..........irdk..
I really feel so alone and lost...
God help me..
Someone help me..dun leave me alone..dont..

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Thursday, March 22, 2012 | 3/22/2012 09:37:00 PM | 0 comments
Sometimes I really feel like I can't take anything anymore.
Sometimes I really feel like I'm going to break down and go crazy.
Sometimes I really feel like I can't take another step and Im really suffocating.
Sometimes I really feel like my life has no more purpose.
Sometimes I really feel like no one cares whether I'm alive or dead, much less anything else.
Lord at these times please show me your way and lead me through all these... Please don't leave me alone... please help me to trust you and stay firm.
Idk what to do..........irdk..
I really feel so alone and lost...
God help me..
Someone help me..dun leave me alone..dont..

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket