Wednesday, March 28, 2012 | 3/28/2012 12:03:00 AM | 0 comments
So tired, filled w so many commitments, everyday I rush home and can't even do work past 10 and I start feeling so tired and unproductive..Today's prac was so bad for me cus there were many solo parts for bassoon2 alone that I didn't know existed and so big. So tired. Lugged bassoon and ended up with torn skin on fingers and shaking hands. Couldn't hold pen while doing math nor prayer journal, my hands just can't stop shaking. Holding itouch still not so bad cus it's both hands hold. Wanted to die just now doing math cus couldn't think at all and shoulders were aching so badly I felt they were gonna break off, so painful. /signs-of-aging/ and my workings were so messy cus of my shaky hands I couldn't even see properly what I was writing. So sorry for ranting and complaining but I really need to release... Sorry, please bear with me for a while. /5mins/ have to do hw, study for bts, go for cca and rehearsals for concert and musical, so much time taken up. Plus this Saturday still have some compulsory sap china business seminar thing to attend at pioneer JC, not only can't I attend hc rehearsal, how am I going to study for chem and math :/ Sigh. Anw I really need a full body massage now lol.
Shall hand over my burdens to God and let Him take over everything, I'll just take each day as it passes.
If crying could settle anything at all, my room would be flooded by now. But it won't, and so I can't cry.. I must be strong and persevere on. Nvm, i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Hope God will grant me strength to continue, cus even now I am so tired alr, idk how it's gonna be the next 3 weeks with block tests continuing, hc rehearsals getting more intense and Easter musical on 7 April. Ganbatte me! Ganbatte to everyone else!
Wanted to tweet this a few hours ago but decided to paste on my blog instead:
真的不喜欢那种一个人又尴尬又可怕的感觉和那么陌生的环境。而曾认识的人在身边却那么冷漠。犯了错误时感到好大的压力。原本想如果当初没答应参加就好了。上了车看见妈差点哭了。可是现在答应自己:我会努力。虽然一个人,但天父会与我同在。靠着那加给我力量的,我凡事都能做! (:
Its a secret now!
Oh yes, some things that made me happy today. (:
In school, a good friend helped me pack food again, and she asked me what if.bs.c was. It made me really happy cus I feel she really care a lot for me and always help me pack food. She is one of the few people that I will turn to when I am in trouble, and I'm sure many ppl who know me will know if I am not well, I usually dun like to tell others.. But I can really trust her, and I thank her a lot for it. Although we are not super close or what, but she has always been here for me when I need her and yup. Just very touched.(: the people that i trusted last year alone, most of them turned out to make me unable to trust others anymore, but this year she is one of the few that I start trusting again.(:
Next next next how juicy news!
After prac, the overcool senior said, "Hi Adeline, thanks for coming!(:" on.her.own. But it was after the prac and I was already dead in my heart. But I think she is no longer overcool. Just cool. (: the nice way.(:
Goodnight! 3 more days to another hectic weekend, but nonetheless a weekend!





