this is me ♔
Friday, March 16, 2012 | 3/16/2012 09:05:00 AM | 0 comments
{Imy. I wish you were mine..forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.
And in my dictionary, forever doesn't end the moment you didn't want me anymore.
but I've moved on.}
------------------------------------------
I wrote down my burdens yesterday in a prayer journal, and started doing my devotions again, after more than a year of not having done so. I felt God speaking to me just through the devotion book I used as a kid, everything it said was really relevant and He affirmed me He's here. I felt peace and tranquility in my heart for the first time in a Long time, where my mind stopped feeling so cluttered and I just calmed down to read the texts. By right a devotion per day reads one email but I read 22.. Ahaha. I've decided to read this book again, and afterwards I'll pass it to a friend who I know needs this badly. But.. here are some pics to share with everyone else anyways! All those highlights were made as a kid in pri sch, but can you believe how after so many years, these yellow words are still the most relevant messages in my life?

I hope these snapshots will help not only the Christian friends, but non-believers who need strength in their lives rn.
I've submitted all my burdens, worries, and everything else to God, and i know everything is in His hands.
My God is not a fairy, not a genie. He might not solve my problems for me, but I know he'll walk through them with me. And so, i'll learn not to be worried about things anymore, because I have God.
If my almighty Father is for it, Who can stand against it? No one, no one can stand against Him.

Have a great day ahead guys!





Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Friday, March 16, 2012 | 3/16/2012 09:05:00 AM | 0 comments
{Imy. I wish you were mine..forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.
And in my dictionary, forever doesn't end the moment you didn't want me anymore.
but I've moved on.}
------------------------------------------
I wrote down my burdens yesterday in a prayer journal, and started doing my devotions again, after more than a year of not having done so. I felt God speaking to me just through the devotion book I used as a kid, everything it said was really relevant and He affirmed me He's here. I felt peace and tranquility in my heart for the first time in a Long time, where my mind stopped feeling so cluttered and I just calmed down to read the texts. By right a devotion per day reads one email but I read 22.. Ahaha. I've decided to read this book again, and afterwards I'll pass it to a friend who I know needs this badly. But.. here are some pics to share with everyone else anyways! All those highlights were made as a kid in pri sch, but can you believe how after so many years, these yellow words are still the most relevant messages in my life?

I hope these snapshots will help not only the Christian friends, but non-believers who need strength in their lives rn.
I've submitted all my burdens, worries, and everything else to God, and i know everything is in His hands.
My God is not a fairy, not a genie. He might not solve my problems for me, but I know he'll walk through them with me. And so, i'll learn not to be worried about things anymore, because I have God.
If my almighty Father is for it, Who can stand against it? No one, no one can stand against Him.

Have a great day ahead guys!





Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket