this is me ♔
Monday, February 20, 2012 | 2/20/2012 11:42:00 PM | 0 comments
Today was a nice day.
To start things with, there wasn't band bonding. Yay.
Then the lessons zoomed past. Yay.
History was rather funny.
"When analyzing context, look out for overgeneralization such as Always and Never, because they are unreliable. Similarly, never use these two words in any relationships, because they are sure to start quarrels.
Eg.1 you tell your boyfriend "you always dun spend time with me"
Confirm quarrel. Cus your bf will say got spend Some time with you. Right?
Eg.2 even better, your mom uses both Always, and Never- "you always never listen to me."
You confirm not happy because there are times where you listen to yr mom and do things for her. Am I wrong?
Therefore, dun ever use those two words, and when you see them in context, they are UNRELIABLE."
--great words of wisdom from ms lily (:

And we had pccg. Which msyao talked about self esteem and how a closer relationship w your dad would usually mean you dun start dating at a too young age because you have enough affirmation from a guy that you are beautiful. (: . And she was talkin about ways to boost self esteem and she said sth like "look in e mirror and tell yourself, I am beautiful, everyday"
I burst out laughing ><
anyways, Yay.

Oh yeah, during pccg, msyao said sth that mdmheng said before during assembly which Inspired (dramatic effect) me~
"your thoughts determine your words and words determine actions, actions determine habits, habits determine character and character determines fate."

So as much as I am dying pretty badly rn, I shall try to stay positive and have good thoughts. Yay.

Okay. Really tired anyways.

Met kendick for dinner just now, he's back from new jersey(: but mushi and shimu didn't come back only him. And he teaches like 80students rn rofl he was talking about how slack the people are there and how even though he teaches students aged >7 but less than 10 of them are >grade1. /kinda understand why its like that/ and then he was describing how parents would clap and cheer for their kids that they played very well when they actually just played 'crap', as Kendrick said.
So it was quite an interesting and funny dinner. Not particularly close to him though cus idk him well, but mom and dad and angel know him so yupp.

Tmr!
Love school, love everyth but dreading band.
Haven't dreaded band in a while.
Yikes.
Firstly, I'm having one man sectionals /hate Tuesdays/
Next, dk whether changing new jnr or not, and idek if I can even cope by myself.
Sadly, although I hate e fact that I'll be wasting 3hrs alone but I know I need to practice the HCSE concert pieces and others so I can't like hate it exactly.
Lastly, I have no friends in band except Evelyn. Natalie. Maybe Lesley? Idk about the rest, but it seems like I have no friends. It's really sad and.. Sad. And for having no friends and being disliked and a loner I know some people will laugh at me :/ but.. I just need to say it cus this make me feel very.. Not nice.

I hate this and am really sad over, how people I trusted a lot and used to be really close to are suddenly just...far away from me.
As much as I enjoy the company of all my new friends esp those fr 313, i really miss some friends...
Like hazel ho who queued behind me just now... Sohyunman taking CA1s now...Katcheng.. Sungjin.. Oh and bbear longlongago that I always turn around to smile at and who always save me...
And some friends who I trusted my deepest secrets with only to find out the things they say, the names they call, behind my back. .__.
Sigh.
Anw. I'm just dreading band and math tmr cus I feel like I'm gonna fail e quiz again ;__;

Good luck lwh. yay.
Gws lwh. Yay.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me(!!!!!) -Philippians 4:13


Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Monday, February 20, 2012 | 2/20/2012 11:42:00 PM | 0 comments
Today was a nice day.
To start things with, there wasn't band bonding. Yay.
Then the lessons zoomed past. Yay.
History was rather funny.
"When analyzing context, look out for overgeneralization such as Always and Never, because they are unreliable. Similarly, never use these two words in any relationships, because they are sure to start quarrels.
Eg.1 you tell your boyfriend "you always dun spend time with me"
Confirm quarrel. Cus your bf will say got spend Some time with you. Right?
Eg.2 even better, your mom uses both Always, and Never- "you always never listen to me."
You confirm not happy because there are times where you listen to yr mom and do things for her. Am I wrong?
Therefore, dun ever use those two words, and when you see them in context, they are UNRELIABLE."
--great words of wisdom from ms lily (:

And we had pccg. Which msyao talked about self esteem and how a closer relationship w your dad would usually mean you dun start dating at a too young age because you have enough affirmation from a guy that you are beautiful. (: . And she was talkin about ways to boost self esteem and she said sth like "look in e mirror and tell yourself, I am beautiful, everyday"
I burst out laughing ><
anyways, Yay.

Oh yeah, during pccg, msyao said sth that mdmheng said before during assembly which Inspired (dramatic effect) me~
"your thoughts determine your words and words determine actions, actions determine habits, habits determine character and character determines fate."

So as much as I am dying pretty badly rn, I shall try to stay positive and have good thoughts. Yay.

Okay. Really tired anyways.

Met kendick for dinner just now, he's back from new jersey(: but mushi and shimu didn't come back only him. And he teaches like 80students rn rofl he was talking about how slack the people are there and how even though he teaches students aged >7 but less than 10 of them are >grade1. /kinda understand why its like that/ and then he was describing how parents would clap and cheer for their kids that they played very well when they actually just played 'crap', as Kendrick said.
So it was quite an interesting and funny dinner. Not particularly close to him though cus idk him well, but mom and dad and angel know him so yupp.

Tmr!
Love school, love everyth but dreading band.
Haven't dreaded band in a while.
Yikes.
Firstly, I'm having one man sectionals /hate Tuesdays/
Next, dk whether changing new jnr or not, and idek if I can even cope by myself.
Sadly, although I hate e fact that I'll be wasting 3hrs alone but I know I need to practice the HCSE concert pieces and others so I can't like hate it exactly.
Lastly, I have no friends in band except Evelyn. Natalie. Maybe Lesley? Idk about the rest, but it seems like I have no friends. It's really sad and.. Sad. And for having no friends and being disliked and a loner I know some people will laugh at me :/ but.. I just need to say it cus this make me feel very.. Not nice.

I hate this and am really sad over, how people I trusted a lot and used to be really close to are suddenly just...far away from me.
As much as I enjoy the company of all my new friends esp those fr 313, i really miss some friends...
Like hazel ho who queued behind me just now... Sohyunman taking CA1s now...Katcheng.. Sungjin.. Oh and bbear longlongago that I always turn around to smile at and who always save me...
And some friends who I trusted my deepest secrets with only to find out the things they say, the names they call, behind my back. .__.
Sigh.
Anw. I'm just dreading band and math tmr cus I feel like I'm gonna fail e quiz again ;__;

Good luck lwh. yay.
Gws lwh. Yay.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me(!!!!!) -Philippians 4:13


Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket