Monday, February 13, 2012 | 2/13/2012 03:44:00 PM | 0 comments
Lets start off with morning.Ashleywu texted me and asked if i wanted to play for hc strings ensem concert in april.
And she cnnt play cus every sat got prac and she has tuition.
I really quite interested but idrw go alone? But my mom told me to go for it :X
SO. she gave my number to elton. That guy. If yall know him. Hahahaha. I think its becomed a tradition in my section rofl, yiying gave fang's no to him, fang gave ashley's no to him and now ashley gave my no to him.
Ashley said must be careful of him. I said if he pesters me i will ignore him.
So waiting to see if he need help/text me.
If he contact me then mama says I should go, if nt then concentrate on studies still.
Evelyn wanted to wait for me to go band bonding but I reached at 8.
So in e end both of us ponned xD
School felt okayish today.
Like it was slow but fast.
History was okay, LA was boring.
Recess was okay first half. Then I got pissed off with someone. It's like she tryin to snatch my job, and wants to be like ic of EVERYTH (SERIOUSLY.) and when I 好不容易 wrote/vetted the script twice at like e wee hours of 2 mornings, suddenly today she said it's not good enough and she's gonna edit it and resend to everyone. Hello, our presentation is TOMORROW. I sent it out on THURSDAY NIGHT. You could have edited it sometime EARLIER IF YOU CARED SO MUCH.
hate how she just remove my entire plot and use my bookerella and book charming names. You so smart, go think of your own names. Dun use my ideas and change everything else. So bloody piased off luh!
Then after that e roles allocation, I told yeening right fr e start i cannot act cus I will just laugh. Then she said okay, since I'm publicity officer anw I can be e one to tell ppl like after the short skit what our project is about. Then SHEEEEEE go and say "memememememem I cannot act cannot!!!!!!!!" until so violent liddat then yeeneng no choice also put her under one of those that cannot act.
Then at first allocation =she do voice over for bookerella and never act.
Yeeneng said the actors never say anyth at all so they do the explaining abt our project after the skit thing.
THEN SHE SUDDENLY CAN ACT AND BE LEAD ROLE =.=
I totally diao there k. At first I was just irritated, then I got pissed off. And after a while more she was completely calling the shots and even our HEAD OF COMM looyeeneng had to listen to her. Then my poker face just poker face but no more smile. Then I walk away go jiahui there. Then I told her "I very irritated" then she hug me. Love her smuch!(:
After that went to play around w sherry and yijie and jiahui and a few others and felt much better.((:
Then recess ended and I told yeeneng, since she likes to do everyth just let her do everyth for my job. and that's e end of my ranting.
Feel smuch better man.
But I hope she doesn't see this and she prolly won't.
Anw if anyone who knows what's going on or even if you dont but you kinda know the people then PLEASE KEEP TO YOURSELF THANKSZ.
seriously need to rant if not will go xiao.
Chinese afterwards just sucked like h-e-l
I can't stand kangxi like seriously he's wasting all of my time and his own time and everybody's time.
I dun understand a single word he says cus he DOESN'T OPEN HIS MOUTH WHEN HE SPEAKS.
Cant wait for him to GO next week.
I 皆大欢喜 kekeke! \(^.^)/
Was texting a few pepo during his lesson hahahaha xD ashleywu best (:
Math was quite fun today except I was really depressed
Cus I failed my 3rd quiz out of 3quizzes again ):
Somehow no matter how much I practiced always fail still ): /demoralized/ sigh.
Need to work even harder!!!!!!!!!!!!
This week one more /faint/
がんばって lwh!
Anyways, tmr is friendship day cum valentine's day. (:
Friendship day for me x)
313 has this angelmortal similar thing tmr. My mortal is limyijie but I told her she not my fwen just now then she very sad. (Cus is not Friendship day yet mah kekekeke! =P)
tmr she will get surprise 8)
Jiahui was texting me otw home saying that she found out shauna(I bluff her is shauna) is not my mortal so jiahui lie to her and say is Michelle (rofl)
Must teach that crazy bear to be less curious ;P and jiahui xingku le hehehe X)
A few ppl were telling me to meet them tmr/ they gonna pass me stuff tmr.
And I DUN HAVE ANYTH PREPARED :S
Since today's only hw is to write a love letter to confess to that crazy dejected loveless bear and to prac math and play piano, I was thinking of baking?
But not really in e mood to bake eh.. But today there's a Need to... Will feel bad if ppl give me things and I never give back><
Shall see how later ba~!
Tmr morning meeting ms Heng, then have to go podium meet em at 715, then make announcement xP "Gonna make loveconfession in front of whole sch tmr!" I told someone just now hehehe 吓死那个人 xD
And my valentine's date afterwards is ms lily laylay.
Until 530.
So yes. No one-man sectionals tmr.
But e jnrs apparently knowing their sections tmr and my new junior will have one man section on her first day. Such a nice present fr us seniors 8)
And YESH IM A SENIOR in my section now. ><
also good idrw see some pepo..
Me and ------- friendship is affected alr I can tell. I wanted to have more trust.. But.. Idk. Quite sad cus of that but I cnnt do anything about it. Things are quite awkward though dun see each other also might be good.
Idw to see her she dw see me.
Feel very uncomfortable.. And a bit sad? Idkwhy... But someone told me maybe have 2 reasons:
1. Is cus she is close to someone I hate
2. Is cus she is close to someone who I used to be close to.
But i told that person, they are two diff people. I was never close to e one i hate. Just feel quite uncomfortable. And sad. Like idw but I cnnt do anyth abt it.
Sigh...
Arnyways!
Zee house so quiet cus Benben at Obs! I told him p5 one very fun must anticipate and I hope he stay in e haunted atap house I stayed in, then he said "I hope you dun have fun at your Obs"
PFT THIS KIND OF SIBLING ALSO HAVE.
Okay I slack enough alr shall go shower and do things and decide whether to bake or not.
Tnite if have time maybe can blog again (:
Someone told me my blog is like entertainment cus it's nice to read.
For me, my blog is a place where I dun have to care about grammar or anything and just rant all my feelings out.
Although I find my own posts quite crappish but I'm secretly happy at least someone likes reading this place of crap? X)
Thankyou to those who read often, for accepting me for who I am and reading about my boring life updates/my feelings(:





