this is me ♔
Sunday, February 26, 2012 | 2/26/2012 11:22:00 PM | 0 comments
Heh short post before I fall asleep!
Pianist today. It was okay x)
But really annoyed with 屎朝代. Must learn to accept her if nt love her, cus that's what jesus would do.
Although I'm trying to be a better person(aka behave like Jesus or what he would do), I'm still not a good example of christian :X so anw my nonchristian friends shouldn't take me as an example of a christian, and my christian friends should help me moreeeee><
Zooomed past church, came home and did work.
Then mama came home fr choir and was teaching me log and being stupid. I laughed until my hand had no strength to write.
She taught me first few tier a qtns then let me see her working, then she suddenly snatched away e working for one of e qtns and ask me ownself write, of course I couldn't rmb, then she dw give me and know what she did? She went to fold e paper and put under her shirt. Hahahaha xD then she went to pee and she brought the paper with her cus she scared I copy. Then when she come back I told her I laugh until hand no strength write then she say i very stupid to laugh at my own stupidity.
Then afterwards she slept and I did other work then she woke up and came my room then I was ranting to her about how I wasn't feeling well and had smuchhhhh work to do esp math sia and e rest of e log qtns that she left me to do idk how do. Then she told me to sleep so I slept. At first last week she told me she wun help me w math sia cus it's supposed to be sia must ownself do and it require research that she dk about.
But when she woke me up she was super excited cus she solved my qtns. So touched she help me hehe. Went for dinner and as soon as we sat down my chest hurt badly... Then my mom started to get worried again about Obs. I mean I understand it's natural for parents to get worried but I also dk how to comfort her or what and its like not very nice to hear either. So I was ranting to someone and the person suddenly told me sth in a way that the person never told me before and I chua dio. Buttttttttttt hmm. Idk what to say. Rofl.
Reached home after spending 15mins walking fr central to home cus we keep stopping cus I not well>< daddy was scolding me for sleeping so late everyday last week except fri. Then finished all hw due by weds and parents make me sleep now but I can't sleep yet (so I'm blogging) xP
So yup that was my day :D It was quite a nice day cus both my parents were really nice and I had a fun time w Phoebe and e others although didn't talk much w Pam. Yup.
This week is last week of sch, ganbatte to me and everyone! I shall survive this busy busy busy week! Actually not really busy luh..
Tmr: history consultation! Then go home play/rest/do work.
Tues: IH consultation + band assessments
Weds: go home playplayplay + music.
Thurs and fri cca as usual~
Oh yeah, history assignment due on thurs, ih assignment due on friday I hvent done yet><
friday must pack for Obs, sat/sun going out w hundred-acre-wooders aka pooh bear, tigger derpina and rabbit boss hehe x)
and monday will be off civilization~
hmm I think, there are a few people who really are quite worried about me and it makes me abit sad..
Nvm, Goodnight!
JIAYOU everyone(:



"Promise me that you'll not over push yourself and come back safe."
When I saw that, I was rather shocked cus you never told me such things before...I never knew you would be so worried and hearing that from you made me a bit..idk..upset? I've heard others tell me they are worried (esp my mom rofl I keep ranting to you sorry ><), but I wasnt as bothered by them somehow..
Anyways, my dear friend....
I can't promise that I will be fine, I can't promise anything much. but I can reassure you, and everyone else who are worried, that I will try my best for everyth, taking care of myself, having fun, learning and moulding my character more, and I will try to come back in one piece. life is really unpredictable, no one will know what happen. You were right, it might be the last time you talk to me before I go, if I'm really so unlucky. But it's nt really likely right!(: think of the actual possibility and chances of that... Pretty slim! Dun worry kay? Idw you to be bothered about this, it bothers me too.. Everything will be okay yeah (: thanks for caring smuch..! ((:

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Sunday, February 26, 2012 | 2/26/2012 11:22:00 PM | 0 comments
Heh short post before I fall asleep!
Pianist today. It was okay x)
But really annoyed with 屎朝代. Must learn to accept her if nt love her, cus that's what jesus would do.
Although I'm trying to be a better person(aka behave like Jesus or what he would do), I'm still not a good example of christian :X so anw my nonchristian friends shouldn't take me as an example of a christian, and my christian friends should help me moreeeee><
Zooomed past church, came home and did work.
Then mama came home fr choir and was teaching me log and being stupid. I laughed until my hand had no strength to write.
She taught me first few tier a qtns then let me see her working, then she suddenly snatched away e working for one of e qtns and ask me ownself write, of course I couldn't rmb, then she dw give me and know what she did? She went to fold e paper and put under her shirt. Hahahaha xD then she went to pee and she brought the paper with her cus she scared I copy. Then when she come back I told her I laugh until hand no strength write then she say i very stupid to laugh at my own stupidity.
Then afterwards she slept and I did other work then she woke up and came my room then I was ranting to her about how I wasn't feeling well and had smuchhhhh work to do esp math sia and e rest of e log qtns that she left me to do idk how do. Then she told me to sleep so I slept. At first last week she told me she wun help me w math sia cus it's supposed to be sia must ownself do and it require research that she dk about.
But when she woke me up she was super excited cus she solved my qtns. So touched she help me hehe. Went for dinner and as soon as we sat down my chest hurt badly... Then my mom started to get worried again about Obs. I mean I understand it's natural for parents to get worried but I also dk how to comfort her or what and its like not very nice to hear either. So I was ranting to someone and the person suddenly told me sth in a way that the person never told me before and I chua dio. Buttttttttttt hmm. Idk what to say. Rofl.
Reached home after spending 15mins walking fr central to home cus we keep stopping cus I not well>< daddy was scolding me for sleeping so late everyday last week except fri. Then finished all hw due by weds and parents make me sleep now but I can't sleep yet (so I'm blogging) xP
So yup that was my day :D It was quite a nice day cus both my parents were really nice and I had a fun time w Phoebe and e others although didn't talk much w Pam. Yup.
This week is last week of sch, ganbatte to me and everyone! I shall survive this busy busy busy week! Actually not really busy luh..
Tmr: history consultation! Then go home play/rest/do work.
Tues: IH consultation + band assessments
Weds: go home playplayplay + music.
Thurs and fri cca as usual~
Oh yeah, history assignment due on thurs, ih assignment due on friday I hvent done yet><
friday must pack for Obs, sat/sun going out w hundred-acre-wooders aka pooh bear, tigger derpina and rabbit boss hehe x)
and monday will be off civilization~
hmm I think, there are a few people who really are quite worried about me and it makes me abit sad..
Nvm, Goodnight!
JIAYOU everyone(:



"Promise me that you'll not over push yourself and come back safe."
When I saw that, I was rather shocked cus you never told me such things before...I never knew you would be so worried and hearing that from you made me a bit..idk..upset? I've heard others tell me they are worried (esp my mom rofl I keep ranting to you sorry ><), but I wasnt as bothered by them somehow..
Anyways, my dear friend....
I can't promise that I will be fine, I can't promise anything much. but I can reassure you, and everyone else who are worried, that I will try my best for everyth, taking care of myself, having fun, learning and moulding my character more, and I will try to come back in one piece. life is really unpredictable, no one will know what happen. You were right, it might be the last time you talk to me before I go, if I'm really so unlucky. But it's nt really likely right!(: think of the actual possibility and chances of that... Pretty slim! Dun worry kay? Idw you to be bothered about this, it bothers me too.. Everything will be okay yeah (: thanks for caring smuch..! ((:

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket