Saturday, February 11, 2012 | 2/11/2012 02:29:00 AM | 0 comments
#np Get It Right-Glee CastWhat have I done? I wish I could run.
Away from this ship going under
Just trying to help, hurt everyone else
Now I feel the weight of the world is
On my shoulders
What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just want to fix it somehow
But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me?
To get it right
To get it ri-igh-ight
Can I start again with my faith shaken?
'Cause I can't go back and undo this
I just have to stay and face my mistakes
But if I get stronger and wiser
I'll get through this
What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me?
To get it right
So I throw up my fist
Throw a punch in the air
And accept the truth, that sometimes life isn't fair
Yeah, I'll send down a wish
Yeah, I'll send up a prayer
And finally, someone will see
How much I care
What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
Cos' my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take?
To get it rightTo get it ri-igh-ight.
having super bad cramps.
woke up just now after falling asleep then like suddenly everyone was missing
feel dam scared and alone now suddenly idk why. im just scared.
pmsing ba.
shall rant since i cant sleep.
this morn was really fun @ botanical gardens and i laughed at lot.
cus my cramps werent very bad then.
then after coming home and doing stuff then fell asleep in out in out then mood super horrible
tmr is another long day
everytime i have cramps i start to miss a lot of ppl dk why also.
and now im scared and alone and idk what to say.
i just feel sad..
idw to be alone but cnnt fall asleep
the cramps very pain but dk who to tell.
i hope i will fall asleep soon cus im starting to get sadder thinking about some things again...
SIGH.
what must i do before everyone is satisfied with me.....
before everyone stop treating me like the way they are now..
what must i do, how much harder must i work, before i stop doing badly in school?
what must i do, before i can have friends that will love me for who i am and be there for me no matter what?
what must i do, before i can forget things i never want to think about or remember again...
what does everyone want from me..?
i'm really trying to give my best for everything alr.
but my best just doesnt seem enough.
stretching myself for academic results, managing piano, cca, everything.
and still trying to stay happy for the people that care about me.
everytime a tear or two falls, and all i want to do is just break down and cry, i tell myself cannot cry- havent finished homework yet. and swallow all e emotions down.
everytime i start to get weary, i tell myself- nevermind luh just do it. its okay.
but one day, what if one day, i tell myself i cant do it anymore.
what if one day, i finally admit to myself that its not okay?
all the burdens on top of me will just crash. so will i.
im not as lucky as some people..who have friends there for them all the time.
i cant allow myself to crash...or i'll prolly never be able to pick myself up again.
when can the friends i want stay in my life forever?
when can the people i want care about me and be with me just cus i need them?
when can i stop missing people who dun care anymore or dun exist in my life anymore?
when can i stop doing the things that i dun wanna do...





