Wednesday, January 11, 2012 | 1/11/2012 06:46:00 AM | 0 comments
Broke down just now, although I was determined not to..Really had enough.. Enough of being alone.
Enough of waiting and waiting and waiting.
Dw to talk about anyth anymore..
Just got the answer to why things were like that. As much as I wanna react, I can't think of any reaction, all I know is I gotta accept facts.
I just wanna thank e two of em who were there for me just now.
"natkoh I need a hug"
-big hug-
And the tears just flew.
Then sungjin who comforted me.
She's e only one who I told what happened today to..
And I'm not ready to start my phone again after smashing it.
Maybe before I sleep.
I can only say sorry to everyone.. To those that tried to make me laugh but failed, to those that wanted to know what happen but I didn't say anyth.. To those that got worried if they did.
I'm tired of how 2012 has kicked off to be such a bad year.
Problems literally everywhere..
What am I suppose to do..
I used to be able to have an escape-my cca.
Now I have to escape fr it.
Irdk what to do.. Someone please tell me what to do.
我需要一个能不用知道一切的真友这样陪在我身边。不需从我身上得到任何收获,待在我身边。不需要我的应酬也能待在我身旁不离开我的朋友。
林恩欣从小最怕的是什么。
孤独,被丢弃。
没人知道吧,应该没人。
虽然知道长大了要独立,但那是个至今都无法克服的恐惧。
现在处处都觉得自己是一个人的。。
我怕,我好怕自己会再一次被自己很亲的朋友或亲人狠狠抛弃。
我不知道如何对任何人说。。。因为没有人会了解。。
若对其他人说,他们只会认为林恩欣是个胆小,过于依赖人的白痴。
没有人能了解那种恐惧,因为没有人像我一样被大家都讨厌,大家都不会被丢弃。
现在我只能在这里发泄,因为这里是没有人会读的地方。
真的快窒息了。被一切逼得喘不过气来了。可不可以有个人来告诉我该怎么办。可不可以陪我度过今晚。





