Sunday, September 18, 2011 | 9/18/2011 03:25:00 AM | 0 comments
When will all these end.I'm Tired. Tired of these.
Im Tired. Tired of havin to think after these abt what's real and what's not...in e middle of e night.
I'm tired. Tired of feeling so tired in e day I wanna die...yet having to act normal and laugh and wear e mask w everyone whether face to face or not. Cus no one knows whats going on.
I'm tired. Tired of having to divert all e attention fr thinking of everyth to studies. When I'm alr tired.
When will all these end.
Woke up ytd and visited bible quotes page..
Really reminded of how great my God is..
Yet now..
Maybe I just need to wait.
Cus In His Time, All things are Beautiful.
I need t wait.
Lwh...have more patience. Trust and pray..
Yet I'm so scared.
Feel so alone.
So many friends I thought I could rely on proved me wrong.
Where. Where is everyone...
Haven't found out who mc is yet..
But if y read it before, read it now again...y shd be someone who cares abt me.. Right?
So if you care enough to come here again and see this...
Maybe y could tag again. And tell me who you are.
So tired.
Tired of seeing everyone move on w life happily and blissfully.
Yet I'm alone and stuck in e past.
When will all these end.





