this is me ♔
Thursday, September 22, 2011 | 9/22/2011 04:38:00 PM | 0 comments
Idw you to go.
I wish you hadnt chose to ignore it like I thought you would.
Imysm.
But what's e point now?
Y no longer care, right?
Every single quarrel we've had y never ever said that.
But this time round,
Y said so yourself.
"I don't bother anymore."
It's too late to tell you to stay.
Yre really gone, arent you?

Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Thursday, September 22, 2011 | 9/22/2011 04:38:00 PM | 0 comments
Idw you to go.
I wish you hadnt chose to ignore it like I thought you would.
Imysm.
But what's e point now?
Y no longer care, right?
Every single quarrel we've had y never ever said that.
But this time round,
Y said so yourself.
"I don't bother anymore."
It's too late to tell you to stay.
Yre really gone, arent you?

Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket