Saturday, September 3, 2011 | 9/03/2011 07:48:00 AM | 0 comments
All I'm doing now... Hoping my dad meant what he said outta e blue a while ago. We'll leave Sgp and migrate once they can earn enough again. In two years? After e hdb contract ends. I need an escape. An escape in reality. Idw my escape to end up in crazyland.
I wanna leave this place...
People care for me. I can feel it...
but I wanna leave cus of many memories. Memories that I could sleep better without.
People care for me. But sometimes I think many people would be better off without me in their lives. Theyd be able to lead happier lives most prolly.
And how sometimes I feel like ppl care yet at other times I really feel alone.
I wanna leave this place. Although I love my home. I do love my country too. Over all others. No matter how much I complain.
I just wanna leave. For a few years, maybe.
But now I know it's all too far away, I'm just dreaming.
While waitin for e dream t come true.. I must work hard first.
Eoys, you're my next battle.
All smashed up inside but I'll go and fight you and pin my last hopes on you.
I'll put in 300% more effort than my last 300%.
I need t start studying this week.
If I do well, all e more it can bring motivation to my parents.
Yes, two years would be good.
It'd be after I'm sec4, angel would have finished jc and Ben would be at his psle year.
We can finish all those papers and go over to start afresh in the right places and right grades.
I just need to last two more years...even if I dk if I can last through next month.
Lwh y need motivation...rmb Europe. Yre gonna get it. Just work hard and dash e last lap for e year. Stop screwing up and show daddymommy y can do it.. Y won't do badly. Show yourself and e whole wide world y can do sth right as long as y put in enough effort.
Please dun crash my hopes. Please tell me we'll do just that.. Soon.
I'm getting desperate.
Desperate for some of my wishes and hopes to come true.
God please let sth come true.
Please give me hope.
And let me know that to survive in this world it doesn't mean my heart has to be dead.
I can still Care and be cared for.





