Monday, August 29, 2011 | 8/29/2011 08:43:00 PM | 0 comments
These few days hve been quite nice for me.But now it's not. All cus of one mistake of mine. All cus of one sentence, one comment.
Ytd was one of e nicest nights in a while.. Haven't had so many people talking to me and accompanying me for so long.. And that feeling of having text after text coming in felt really nice.. Although my phone didn't seem to like it a lot.
Today met huiling and Kat at nex and nich joined afterwards.
Was supposed to meet crystal after nex but went home to bake w nich instead.
For the first time since block tests, lwh did sth right.
Of course.. Nich helped a lot. But for e first time since before bts2, I finally succeeded in sth. I didnt fail.
So happy I went to announce t e world,
My mistake.
My fault for announcing. My fault for nt being able to ignore certain things.
Hahaha, joke. Lwh can't just do everything right for once.
When I thought I finally succeed in sth I end up seeing myself fail immediately.
And then e same reply came back, only fr diff people.
Some time ago... can't even remember when cus its been so long.
Gb would say "y need to open up to me"
Now it's bbr
I'm sorry.. Really.
It's not that Idw to.
Idk how to anymore...
Everyth's locked inside.. Idk how to open it.. It's locked so tightly I can't touch anyth.
Imagine this channel where..where when anyth bad happens, all e things go into this channel.. This Blackhole...? idk how to let it come out..
I'm sorry bbear.
At e same time, so many memories of you come back.
E one who I chose to let go. I'm sorry.. Imy.. sorry.
I can't do anyth right..
Dk what to do anymore, how to do all these.
Please forgive me...





