this is me ♔
Monday, August 15, 2011 | 8/15/2011 11:27:00 PM | 0 comments
Looking at what I wrote here this morn and thinking. What kind of friend are y lwh.
Yeah I'm such a lousy friend. But then again. Really hate it sometimes when I just can't stay mad at ppl for long. Is that a good or bad thing. It's supposed to be good but dam bloody tired of always forgiving ppl yet no one forgives you or remembers when youre e one in need of forgiveness.
Why can't ppl just accept you for who you are... Me for who I am.
It's really tiring. Not knowing who I can still trust with my real self. Idek when I'm wearing a mask. Or maybe that's sth I found out this morn.
Anw. Just finished.. Doin sth w nich.
Screwed up this time. E one and only time.
It tastes so darn nice. But it's 见不得人. And just cus it's lousy it's awesome taste is hidden from everyone and we dun dare t let others try. But daddy mommy said it was good. Idk. Nich just left 30mins ago? Before she left was still laughing and joking w her.. Now thinking. Why cant I do anything right.
Chem. I've almost given up. It's always like that for science. Put in e most effort and trap the least. So disappointed.. Who can I tell. Disappointed at how shit our efforts turned out.. But must laugh and pretend Idc.
Who are y LWH.
Do y still know yourself?
Drowning in all e lack of sleep and e craziness.
Maybe im starting t get used t it. Maybe I'm getting numb.
Is this good? Maybe.
Idk. My phone and yunman phone keep screwing each other up.
With her having term tests, gb gone, I'm only left with...idk.
Song huiling.. Maybe. Nichapat..yeah.. My clique.
They're there for me.. But I can't really tell em everything.
Nich knows abt gb at least.
Bbear? Idk. Rdk. Just hope bbear wun go anymore.
God you're here for me right?
Somehow w/o gb I feel so lost...
What should I do now. Everyday keep asking myself during the times facing e dark.
Me and the dark. Alone.
Sigh parents calling. Time for dinner.. Update more later..
-----------------------

Just finished math. Went to wash up and pack bag. Shall die mugging for bio spa tmr night. Head hurting really badly and all I wanna do now is sleep. Dun really know what t write anymore. I guess if anyone would even bother to read then... Idk. What am I writing ugh okay nvm!! Cross fingers hope hard I survive tonight.. Please. Enough of thinking in the dark.



Older Post | Newer Post
Navigation

Her. Her Journeys. Her Imperfect Footsteps.

ImperfectFootsteps.BlogSpot.Com



Dashboard | Follow


The imperfect world of an imperfect girl learning to accept her imperfect footsteps.
Don't forget to follow and tag.

Leave Footprints




Her. Her Wants.

MiL EniledA.
an average 14-year old;
Wishes come true on 30 Jan;
Taonannite 2006-2009, BiCEPer 2007-2009, NYgirl 2010-2011;
adeline30197@hotmail.com.

Wants.
God. True Friends. Family. Love. Care. Health. Happiness. Simplicity. Peace. Everything to be okay.
Affies&Linkies

Her Thoughts | Her Words | Friends | Friends | Friends
Monday, August 15, 2011 | 8/15/2011 11:27:00 PM | 0 comments
Looking at what I wrote here this morn and thinking. What kind of friend are y lwh.
Yeah I'm such a lousy friend. But then again. Really hate it sometimes when I just can't stay mad at ppl for long. Is that a good or bad thing. It's supposed to be good but dam bloody tired of always forgiving ppl yet no one forgives you or remembers when youre e one in need of forgiveness.
Why can't ppl just accept you for who you are... Me for who I am.
It's really tiring. Not knowing who I can still trust with my real self. Idek when I'm wearing a mask. Or maybe that's sth I found out this morn.
Anw. Just finished.. Doin sth w nich.
Screwed up this time. E one and only time.
It tastes so darn nice. But it's 见不得人. And just cus it's lousy it's awesome taste is hidden from everyone and we dun dare t let others try. But daddy mommy said it was good. Idk. Nich just left 30mins ago? Before she left was still laughing and joking w her.. Now thinking. Why cant I do anything right.
Chem. I've almost given up. It's always like that for science. Put in e most effort and trap the least. So disappointed.. Who can I tell. Disappointed at how shit our efforts turned out.. But must laugh and pretend Idc.
Who are y LWH.
Do y still know yourself?
Drowning in all e lack of sleep and e craziness.
Maybe im starting t get used t it. Maybe I'm getting numb.
Is this good? Maybe.
Idk. My phone and yunman phone keep screwing each other up.
With her having term tests, gb gone, I'm only left with...idk.
Song huiling.. Maybe. Nichapat..yeah.. My clique.
They're there for me.. But I can't really tell em everything.
Nich knows abt gb at least.
Bbear? Idk. Rdk. Just hope bbear wun go anymore.
God you're here for me right?
Somehow w/o gb I feel so lost...
What should I do now. Everyday keep asking myself during the times facing e dark.
Me and the dark. Alone.
Sigh parents calling. Time for dinner.. Update more later..
-----------------------

Just finished math. Went to wash up and pack bag. Shall die mugging for bio spa tmr night. Head hurting really badly and all I wanna do now is sleep. Dun really know what t write anymore. I guess if anyone would even bother to read then... Idk. What am I writing ugh okay nvm!! Cross fingers hope hard I survive tonight.. Please. Enough of thinking in the dark.



Older Post | Newer Post

Credits

Design by : Fiezalena
Basecodes : Jaja
Background&Header : Photobucket